When you run on a platform of hope and change, you raise expectations. What changes have taken place since inauguration day? I can name a few:
- The homosexual “community” now has an advocate in the White House
- The taxpayers can now enjoy the privilege of funding abortions overseas
- For the first time in American history, we have a Treasury Secretary who declined to pay his taxes until he got nominated for the office
- The president, in a time of a continuing war on terror, is recommending cuts in the defense budget
- Congress is poised to spend nearly one trillion dollars on a bill that does everything except what it is supposed to do–stimulate the economy
I’m sorry, but this is not change I can believe in.
Prayer for our country must continue.